For 2018, we have selected the Robert Murray M’Cheyne Bible Reading Plan to assist us on a journey through the Bible. The Robert Murray M’Cheyne Bible Reading Plan is the most popular Bible reading plan in use today, as it can be found in almost all Bible Software programs that include Bible plans. There are a number of ways to gain access to this plan:
- Grab a printed sheet from the church lobby or office and keep it in your bible. You can check off the readings as you journey through the Bible.
- Use the Church App. As you open the app, the app automatically opens up to the plan. If you do not have the church app, search for “South Orlando Baptist Church” in any app store.
- Use the Bible App by Youversion. Look up the plan called, “M’Cheyne One Year Reading Plan” and start it. You can also go online at https://www.bible.com/reading-plans/24
- Download a pdf version and keep it on your tablet or phone. Click here for the one page or here for two page (front and back).
- You can purchase and read a print version of the M’Cheyne One Year Reading Plan in the ESV Translation from Amazon. The book is called “ESV Daily Reading Bible: Through the Bible in 365 Days, based on the popular M’Cheyne Bible Reading Plan.”